Beginning Wednesday, July 1st Mary L. Cook Public Library will offer appointments for browsing, computer use, or copier use between Noon and 6 p.m.
Computers may be reserved for up to two hours. Other library visits are limited to 30 minutes. Call 513-897-4826 to schedule between noon and 6 p.m.
We will continue to serve those who aren't ready to enter the building via curbside delivery and electronic resources.
Will I need to wear a mask?
- Yes. Staff will be wearing masks, and we ask you to wear a mask while in the building, as well. Masks will be available if you do not have one.
What other safety precautions are in place?
- The number of patrons allowed in the building at a time will be limited.
- Not all of the library will be accessible. If there are materials you would like to borrow but cannot access, please let us know.
- Observe 6 foot social distancing with staff and others patrons.
Will programs resume in the library? Can I use the library's meeting spaces?
- No. Programs will remain virtual until further notice and meeting spaces are closed.