Your Library Card
- Ohio residents, property owners, or those working or attending school in Ohio may register for a card.
- For adults, registration and a photo ID that includes name and current address are required.
- If photo ID does not reflect the current mailing address, alternative proof of address (such as bank or utility statement) is required.
- Those under 18 may apply for a library card, with registration completed and signed by a parent or guardian.
- Those under 12 do not receive a physical card, but may access privileges by giving their name at checkout.
- If you don't have a current library card but qualify for one as an Ohioan, you may register for an eCard online to access electronic materials only.
- You will be assigned a barcode that begins with 'PACREG' to use along with your password to establish a library account and check out electronic materials from OverDrive.
- In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (CIPA), you must be 13 or older to complete this registration, click here to register for an eCard.
- Please include your mailing address on your registration.